Terms & Conditions of the #FeelBetter Contest
1. Eligibility: This campaign is open to those who follow the directions for entry on Rebound’s Recovery Giveaway page (https://justrebound.com/feel-better-giveaway/).
- The campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States.
- The contest is exclusively for public safety departments in the continental U.S. For the purposes of this contest, public safety departments are defined as: law enforcement, fire and public works departments.
- Employees of a public safety department can enter the contest as representatives of their department and agree to their department receiving the prizes. Individuals are not eligible to receive the prize packages.
- Employees of Rebound, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the campaign.
- The campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Rebound as final and binding as it relates to the content of this campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday, Feb. 1, 2021 at 1:30 p.m. (central) and ending at midnight on Sunday, Feb. 28, 2021.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Rebound. You must:
- submit an entry using the online form provided on the Rebound Recovery Giveaway page. (https://justrebound.com/feel-better-giveaway/)
- provide the information requested
- enter using your work email address, and email address must be affiliated with a police, fire or public works department
- not enter using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
5. How to earn additional entries. If you chose to try to earn two (2) bonus entries by booking a full Vitality Innovative Wellness presentation, you must:
- successfully schedule a presentation with your department’s decision-makers by Feb 28. If your department has already had a Vitality presentation, you are not eligible for these extra points.
- agree to view the presentation on a mutually satisfactory time and date no later than April 30.
You may also earn an additional entry by referring Vitality to another independent first responder department. To earn an extra referral entry, you must:
- Fill out the extra entry form on the Rebound Recovery Giveaway page.
- Rebound must verify that the referral is a legitimate first responder or department.
If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Rebound.
6. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive
- (1) Hyperice/NormaTec Pulse 2.0 valued at $1,295
- (1) Hyperice Bluetooth Hypervolt valued at $345
- (1) Hyperice Venom valued at $250
- (1) Hyperice Vyper valued at $199
- (20) Vitality Athletic Movement Index assessments valued at $3,500
- (20) Improvement programs valued at $1,800
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Rebound. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Rebound’s discretion. The prize can not be transferred.
Vitality Athletic Movement Assessments must be conducted on a mutually agreed upon time and date.
Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
7. Contract agreement: Winner of the contest must agree to Rebound Vitality’s standard services terms, at no additional cost to Winner, in order for the Vitality Athletic Movement Assessments and improvement program to be conducted.
8. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Rebound. Winner will be notified by email within ten (10) working days following selection of Winner. Rebound shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT REBOUND’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
10. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Rebound, anyone acting on behalf of Rebound, and Rebound’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Rebound. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Rebound from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Rebound may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
11. Terms & Conditions: Rebound reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Rebound’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Rebound may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Rebound. Rebound reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Rebound has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Rebound reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Rebound and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
13. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND WISCONSIN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Wisconsin having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Rebound, 2505 N. Oakland Ave., Milwaukee WI 53211. Requests must be received no later than April 1, 2021.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Rebound, 2505 N. Oakland Ave., Milwaukee WI 53211.
16. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn are not affiliated with this contest.